Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hate'n with Jus Jon


What's up mother fuckaaahhhzz? You are......"Hate'n Wit JJ". There's a few topics I'd like to touch upon. First, I hate doing this fuck'n blog right now, but June wants me to do it, so I'm doin it cause he's my ninja. Second, I hate bloggin. Everyone does it. Third, I hate loadin the band van especially when it's after a show and everyone mysteriously disappears. I hate the fact that when everyone needs the van for some personal shit it's the "band van" but when it's fucked up its my van to get fixed cause I drive it 2.5 miles to and from work. As a matter of fact, I hate that fuckin van. I hate how I"m fuckin broke as shit right now, a month behind on my rent, and signed to a major label....hopefully we didn't fuck ourselves on that one. I hate tryin to deal wit drunk people when your sober. And I think i hate hate'n and I'm done for now........




No comments: